Transparency in Financials
FXCM is leading the way
Summary of facts:
FXCM Adjusted Pro Forma total revenue:
- Fiscal Year 2011: $412.3 million
- Fiscal Year 2012 $417.3 million
- Q1 2013: $122.9 million
- Q2 2013: $140.1 million
FXCM Adjusted Pro Forma EBITDA (What is EBITDA?)
- Fiscal Year 2011: $111.9 million
- Fiscal Year 2012 $112.9 million
- Q1 2013: $43.8 million
- Q2 2013: $54.5 million
FXCM Customer Equity (Customer Cash):
- As of December 31, 2011: $1.05 billion
- As of March 31, 2012: $1.14 billion
- As of June 30, 2012: $1.25 billion
- As of September 30, 2012: $1.28 billion
- As of December 31, 2012: $1.191 billion
- As of March 31, 2013: $1.190 billion
- As of June 30, 2013: $1.171 billion
FXCM Cash on Hand as of June 30, 2013: ($373.7 million) - (FXCM Debt as of June 30, 2013: $143.7 million)
- FXCM's Own Net Cash = $230 million
- FXCM total retail Tradable Accounts (As of July 31, 2013): 194,519
- FXCM is publicly traded through the New York Stock Exchange, with a market cap of $1.36 billion. Market cap was calculated on August 7, 2013. This assumes the exchange of all FXCM Holdings LLC units on a fully diluted basis.
What you should know about your broker's financials?
FXCM believes in making our financials transparent so that clients and potential traders know about the performance and health of FXCM as a company. FXCM strongly believes all traders should be asking his or her broker some pivotal questions regarding the company's financial stability.
Questions to ask your broker:
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM's large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution, and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's international subsidiaries also offer CFD products with no re-quote trading and allow clients to trade oil, gold, silver, and stock indices along with forex. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com.
All references to "FXCM" refer to FXCM Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries. Our operating subsidiaries are regulated in a number of jurisdictions, including, but not limited to, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK, where regulatory passport rights have been exercised to operate in a number of European Economic Area jurisdictions), Hong Kong, Australia, and Japan. We maintain offices in these jurisdictions, among others.